Escape Rooms Wellington is a great idea for your Christmas work function.
Get your Christmas work party off to a flying start by doing an escape room team challenge at our CBD escape room venue.
We can take up to 21 people in each session.
The great news is that our opening offer of $25 per person is valid right up to New Year 2022. That means that your team can get a great fun activity in before your Christmas night out and not bust your budget before you have visited the bars and restaurant.
Escape Rooms Wellington is a great choice for small office parties and Christmas work functions.
We have 3 identical rooms, which can each accommodate up to 7 players.
So whether you have a small team of 4 or 5 people , or a larger group of up to 21 people, we are a great choice for a really fun start to your Christmas work day or night out.
1. Our price of $25 per person is probably one of the cheapest Christmas work activities that you can book in Central Wellington.
2. Our CITY CENTRE location is EXCELLENT if you are planning to go to some city centre bars or restaurants before or afterwards.
We are located at 118 TORY STREET.
The bars and restaurants on Courtenay Place are only 3/4 minutes walk down the hill on Tory Street. Cuba Street is only 5 minutes walk along Vivien Street.
3. Our escape room adventure will take around about 80 minutes from your group arriving to leaving. So its will definitely give you more value for money than a lot of similar priced activities that will be over in 20 or 30 minutes.
4. Our escape rooms require no physical activity so they are suitable for everybody in your team , young or old. There is no crawling around , so everyone everyone can wear their Christmas best going out clothes if they want. The girls wont have to worry about their hair or make up getting messed up.
5. We can be pretty flexible on our start times. We can usually change our schedule around to suit your dinnner / lunch slots. However as we get more booked up , it becomes harder to change around the schedule. So it’s a good idea to book as soon as you know that you really want to do this.
6. We take group BOOKINGS WITHOUT DEPOSITS. However , we ask you to confirm your final numbers 2 weeks before your booking and pay for the booking in full a week before. There is no problem if you cancel or change your numbers. 2 weeks gives us plenty of time to sell the slots. Friday slots in the 4 weeks before Christmas will usually sell out, so its a good idea to start thinking about booking now.
6. This is a FUN ACTIVITY. Splitting your group into 2 or 3 teams and each team doing the same game is the best way to enjoy escape rooms. As soon as the teams enter the rooms, the race is on. There are lots of little fun moments and electronic tricks and surprises in our games. One thing that happens time and time again is that if someone has visited a really good escape room and want you to do it too, they NEVER tell you exactly what they did . They wont want to spoil any of the surprises for you . If you do a team challenge with us, all of the team will be able to talk freely with each other about what they did , after the event, because they will all have played exactly the same game, in parallel rooms. So that keeps the whole group talking for the rest of the day/ evening.
The best way to book is to give us a call and have a chat about any logistics that may be involved.